Monday 1 October 2012

Ankle Boots Galore

Hiya!

So the weather is miserable and I've also been feeling a tad down for a week now. I feel as if I'm not going through a 'midlife crisis' but a 'teenage crisis'. It's all because I have to choose my A-level options soon, and I feel like the only one who hasn't got a clue what they want to do in their life. But I'm sure the solution will come to me soon!
Since Saturday, to cheer myself up, I have been making a giant wishlist of stuff that I want, and I have to admit the majority of it is clothes. However, I did realise the other day that I have no shoes for winter. All I own are flimsy canvas shoes, pumps and sandals. I started looking online for new shoes, and have come to realise I now have a new obsession with ankle boots. Yes ankle boots. I can't explain it, I just think they go really well with all kinds of outfits and are generally cute.
So here is my wishlist of a few ankle boots that I would love:

From left to right:    River Island -£40 | Topshop -£40 | River Island -£30 |
River Island -£30 | Topshop -£40 | New Look -£40

I realise that the two chelsea boots from River Island are identical but in different colours and patterns, but I have so many outfits they could go with!
With that said I have now decided that the next time I go shopping I'll be picking up some ankle boots for this winter!

Mary

P.S Pinch punch first of the month!

11 comments:

  1. I love the black topshop ones! I bought some tan Chelsea boots from there about a month ago and they're perfect! So comfy and I've had lots of compliments - so I think topshop boots are pretty decent :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good to hear that they are comfy! I've heard some really good reviews on Topshop boots, so I might go for it! x

      Delete
  2. Ooooo I love those brown ones from Topshop! I bought a pair of boots from there three years ago, and they're still going strong!
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! Yay that's a good sign that Topshop boots are good quality, I think I might buy them and just go for it!x

      Delete
  3. LOVE chelsea boots! currently hunting for my own perfect pair! love the blog lady! thanks so much for stopping by mine and leaving a sweet comment!

    xo,
    amb

    http://amberthegirlone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! That's ok. And I love chelsea boots, they are so nice! x

      Delete
  4. love this post.
    My favorite are the burgundy leopard and the grey.
    thanks for stopping by my blog.

    xxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post, i want the topshop studded ankle boots!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It can take a long time to figure out what you want to do in life, don't stress! Love the first pair of boots, they're a great colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks for the lovely message! Yeah it can be a bit stressful, but I guess everybody is in the same boat! I agree, it is a really nice dark colour for boots!

      Delete
  7. i have the river island chelsea boots in black and red (theyre sold out now) i looove them

    ReplyDelete