Saturday 29 September 2012

Get Me Some

Hiya!

First off I'd like to say that I have had over 100 views on this blog. I know that isn't much but I've only just started, so it means a lot to me! Thanks everyone!

I have a cracking cold at the moment and so to cheer myself up I made a list of things I want to buy. Shopping is the best remedy after all! I thought I'd show you a mixture of things that are on my list:


Satchel -River Island -£35 | Skater dress -River Island- £32 | Creepers -Topshop -£75 | Galaxy leggings - New Look -£10 | Retro dress -Modcloth -$244.99 | Triangle Ring -Topshop -£6.50 | Knit jumper - Monki  -£35 | Cat slippers -Amazon -£16.99 | Deathly Hallows Necklace | Cross bracelet -Urban  Outfitters -£6 | Hat -Topshop -£25 | Marvel messenger bag -TReds -£24.99 | Skirt -Topshop -£20

 I would love to buy all this stuff and more, sadly there is only so much money a teenager owns. But you
 never know, Christmas is coming after all!

Mary

P.S Kudos to anyone who recognised the obscure Sherlock quote in the title! Yes, I know I'm a geek.

10 comments:

  1. Hi hun, I have some similar creeper style shoes, I bought them here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390473713617#ht_1167wt_942 they're cheaper than topshop ones and they are honestly so brilliant and well worth £20. They look like real creepers too which is definitely a bonus xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the link! I couldn't afford the Topshop ones but will definitely buy those ones! Thank you so much x

      Delete
  2. Hi there,I am not sure will you be interested but there is a giveaway on my blog,you can win 50$ coupon to spend on sheinside.It's international giveaway. If you want,come and join,it's here http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/2012/09/poslije-nedjelja-k.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. that burgundy dress is incredible! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's such a pretty dress. Thank you! Going to check out your blog x

      Delete
  4. I love the River Island Satchel and Dress. So pretty
    Tanks for visiting my blog and the lovely comment. You have have a great blog :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! And thank you! I know right, the dress and satchel are so nice, I may have to buy them! x

      Delete
  5. I love the cat slippers & the creepers
    - really want to buy a pair!

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress from Modcloth is super cool. Great round up.

    Ali of:

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete