Sunday 23 September 2012

Shiny New Blog

Hiya!

My name is Mary, as I am sure you have already gathered, and this is my blog!
I have been trying to get into blogging for a while now, but everytime I try I soon stop. But I am determined this time.

Who runs this blog?

Mary. 15 years old (that's me in the photo down the side!)

What is this blog?

I will post fashion, such as outfits that I am wearing, clothes that I want, hauls, gifts, photos etc. I will also be writing reviews, on things like beauty products, clothes, books, movies etc. I also want to write about life. At the moment the only place where I keep my thoughts is in my head or in my diary, so I want to share them on my blog too.

What are you like?

I am British through and through. I love England and wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world! I am also a major fangirl. Seriously. My life revolves around the likes of Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston, so don't be suprised if they pop up every now and again!
I am quite a self-conscious person and I don't really like to express my fashion side to others. But hopefully through this blog I will become more creative, as I think fashion is a really beautiful way to express yourself. I am also an avid reader, and movie/television watcher. In my spare time, I'm either in front of a screen or have my nose in a book! I also really enjoy art, and am currently doing it for GCSE, so you lucky people might get to see some of my artwork!

(images from weheartit)

Why did you want to start this blog?

I really love the idea that a blog is a corner of the internet that's just for you. I love the thought that my ideas and life can be read by anyone around the world.

So yeah... posting shall commence soon.
Please feel free to leave comments as I would love to hear your thoughts too!

Mary x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw thank you! New to this so it means a lot! Thanks for following x

      Delete
  2. very good and interesting *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avid reader, movie watcher AND likes art? Twins! :)

    ReplyDelete