Monday 24 September 2012

Shopping Haul!


Hiya!

So this weekend I went shopping, which was great! I went to Bluewater aka the kingdom of all shops. Seriously if you haven't been go! So basically this is just a haul post of all the stuff that I bought.

I absolutely adore River Island, so of course I headed straight for it. Sadly there wasn't as much stuff as usual that I liked. There seemed to be a lot of tartan check which I am personally not as keen on. But I did find this top I really liked:

                 £15 River Island -Chelsea Girl

I thought it was really quirky and cute with the foxes. The photo to the left makes it look huge but that is because I bought it in a big size because I wanted it quite loose.
It's quite thin material, so will probably wear on a warm Autumn day (that is if we get one!). One thing I would say that isn't as good is the elasticated bottom which rides up every so often. 


Yes that is me in the photo! As you can see it has quite a high neckline, but I really like that about this top.

Then I took a detour to Waterstones. That was probably a big mistake, because I always come out with a new book, even though I have loads of books I need to read first.

  
As you can see I bought 'The Hobbit', 'The Understudy' and 'Starter for Ten'. Looking forward to reading these! I am so excited for The Hobbit movie, which will be coming out this December. Starring Martin Freeman who I love so so much. I also watched the film of Starter for Ten at the weekend, it was fantastic. Also Benedict Cumberbatch is in it, so that's a bonus! Will probably do a review on one or two of these books, if I really enjoy them.

Next I kind of went insane and bought lots of DVDs...

The Bourne Identity

The Bourne Supremacy

The Bourne Ultimatum

Briget Jones's Diary

One Day

Titanic




I love my DVDs so I shall enjoy watching these! I must have spent a fortune that day but it's worth it!
Have a lovely day, and feel free to leave a comment!

Mary x

P.S  Before I go, you all probably know that it was the Emmys this weekend. But I can't believe Sherlock didn't win any awards! In my eyes they deserved ALL the awards!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the t-shirt and Bridget Jones's Diary is one of my favourites! Hope you enjoy watching them all anyhow

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I've been wanting to watch Bridget Jones's Dairy for ages now! I'm sure it will be brill x

      Delete
  2. I love that fox top, it's so cute! :)
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey have you not read The Hobbit before? There's no chance you won't enjoy it :) I also have the same problem going into Waterstones! You have such a cute blog layout x

    ReplyDelete